What Sets Us Apart
The Children’s Center prides itself on low teacher to child ratios, flexible scheduling and dedicated, caring teachers. Additionally, we are constantly brainstorming programming ideas to keep our children engaged, exposed to various creative outlets & social connections while having FUN!
- Monthly Dance/Movement Classes taught by Hudson Conservatory of Ballet teacher
- Monthly Story-time with Hudson librarian
- Monthly Children’s Chapel
- Local Field Trips (our downtown Hudson location is great for walking trips!)
- Annual Christmas Program
- Dad’s Night
- Mother’s Day Breakfast
- Weekly Children’s Center library visits/book check-out
- Inter-generational Play with local Nursing Home & Assisted Living facilities
- Guest readers
- Holiday parades, parties & programs!